Brazilian Diva is Micheall’s Hair and Beauty own branded 100% Brazilain virgin 100% human hair. We are working closley with suppliers from Brazil to bring the best quality hair to our consumers. There is so much hair on the market that people call Brazilian so here is a few tips on how to know if your hair is really Brazilian hair!
Q. Firstly what is Brazilian Hair
A. It is the most sort our virgin hair in the world. The hair is known for its durability and high texture quality.
Q. Is all Brazilian hair good quality
A. No, Brazilian Hair ranges from Grade A down to a grade C.This is determined by the region and genetics of the hair doner for example some of the Grade A hair comes from the geographical areas where the doners are mostly Anglo. The hair is a fine silky texture which is excellent for wig making. This hair is the one of the highest quality’s on the market.
2. The second is grade B which is the most popular of the Brazilian population with colors from a dark brown to a light copper color this hair is highly resistant to the sun.This hair is the most popular for wefted weaves and for extensions.
3. Grade C hair is the Afro hair that comes from the Afro population of Brazil this hair is curly and is also known as Molado Hair it comes in black, dark brown and light brown colors. This is the hair that most people call body curl or tight curls.
We supply all grades of hair. A – C . Our prices start from £40 – £600 depending on quality and length. With any good product if you by cheap value you get a cheap value product if you pay more for your hair with us we guarantee you quality and hair with longevity.
Please be warned Brazilian Hair should be sold cuticle correct meaning the hair should flow in one direction whatever the grade is. If you find that yours tangles or mats up easily then you know you have a FAKE copy. Brazilian Hair whatever the grade is not cheap it is very expensive to buy wholesale hence why the retail market is so high when you see people selling Brazilian Hair for £20 for 18″ then be warned it can not be real. This hair is the crème’ de le crème of the human hair market it DOESN’T COME CHEAP! So next time you want to buy Brazilian put it through the quality test.
1. Do all the strands flow in the same direction (mainly for straight and wavy hair)
2. Does it easily shed or tangle whatever the grade.
3. Is the texture smooth and silky.
4. When washed does it go curly if straight or does it retain its natural curl when washed.
These are just a few tips on making sure you get Value for money. If you would like a consultation you can message us on facebook or call us on 07702821414.